We strongly believe in our products and want you to be fully satisfied with the purchases you make from us. This is the reason for the Optimal Nutrition Customer Service Guarantee.
Optimal Nutrition can accept returns of products or services purchased directly from Optimal Nutrition (online or over the phone) and in accordance with the restrictions below. Although we strive to minimize process times, refunds may take over one week to process once we receive all required information and/or product(s).
For all product returns, the original packing slip is required for to be considered for reimbursement. Please note that we may not have the ability to track your return nor are we responsible for the amount of time it takes for the item to be returned.
Policy Restrictions (Applicable to all returns)
1. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
2. eBook & Custom Meal Plan purchases are non-refundable.
3. All event ticket sales are final. Tickets purchased for a Optimal Nutrition event may not be returned or exchanged for a full or partial refund.
4. Apparel purchased directly from Optimal Nutrition may be exchanged or returned for Optimal Nutrition store credit only if the apparel item(s) is/are unworn, unwashed, and if all original tags and labels are attached to the item(s).
5. Dietary Supplement reimbursement requests will only be considered if the respective dietary supplement’s packaging is unopened and unused.
6. Other Items – All other items must be unopened and unused to be considered for a refund.
7. To be considered for a refund, Optimal Nutrition must receive the respective item within fourteen (14) days of the item’s purchase date. In all cases, refunds will be made ONLY to the credit card used for the original purchase. It may take up to two (2) billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your statement.
OPTIMAL NUTRITION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN MERCHANDISE.
United States Policy Restrictions
If a return label is provided by Optimal Nutrition, the label is only applicable for the original packing (e.g., box or packet) that the ordered products arrived in. If the original packing has been discarded, please consult with a USPS associate at your post office to match the return packaging to avoid additional shipping fees that are non refundable or reimbursed by Optimal Nutrition.
International Policy Restrictions (i.e., applicable to returns originating outside of the continental USA)
Returns that originate from outside the continental United States will not have return slips sent for the respective merchandise. Purchaser is responsible for procuring shipment and for the merchandise arriving at Optimal Nutrition facilities.
This policy was last modified on January 11, 2016
If users have any questions or suggestions regarding our return/refund/cancellation policy, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.